In this day and age, we become tech experts in our early teens and continue to retain knowledge which, in turn, makes life a little easier and more organized. Our brides have shared a few of their best ideas on how to incorporate technology into weddings.
- Consider 3D Printing as a way to personalize your cake top, place cards, and favors.
- Create a custom Snapchat geofilter for your wedding day. YES, this is a thing! A fun custom filter is such a great personal touch to add to your guests overall experience.
- Plan a live stream of your wedding. If your guest list includes elderly relatives, guests who live out of town or off exploring in another country, being able to view your nuptials in real time is terrific. They can watch the entire ceremony, see your first dance and watch the cake cutting in real time. Facebook Live is a great resource to use.
- If you plan to use a high tech photo booth at your reception, plan the use of an onsite attendant as well for any tech complications. They can include fun backdrops and props to spice up the activities, leaving guests with a great photo for keeps.
- Provide a few Instant Polaroid cameras here and there during the reception. Have a little basket for guests to drop off the photos they want to share with you. This is such a fun idea and a perfect addition for your wedding album.
- Explore universal gift registries online. They frequently offer unique experiences, household items, group gifting ideas and even honeymoon cash.